Sports Internship News Feed
Featured Internship for Sunday, July 22, 2018
Fanatics, Inc. - Income Tax Intern - Fall 2018 - Jacksonville Income Tax Intern - Fall 2018 ABOUT FANATICS, INC. Objectives of the role:
- This person must be a forward looking, proactive leader with business experience in increasingly complex businesses, across geographies and business channels.
- The candidate must be an experienced, collaborative accounting professional with the background and interpersonal skills sufficient to function successfully in a growth-enabling and challenging position.
- Must demonstrate the ability to implement new concepts, ideas, integration of new businesses, and systems as needed.
- Must have the ability to embrace and assume "ownership" of various processes and reports.
- Attention to detail, superior organizational and project management skills, and exceptional communication skills are important.
Provide tax accounting, processing and analytical support for general accounting activities in support of our Tax Operations. Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist income tax accountant with gathering information for income tax provision and income tax extensions
- Prepare calculation for book/tax adjustments for income tax provision and income tax extensions
- Assist with close, book entries, reconcile accounts, etc.
- Assist with coding income tax payments
- Assist with ad hoc requests as needed
- Assist with balance sheet reporting pages for income tax accounting as needed; including income tax payable proof
Apply For This Internship
- Seeking Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required; focus in tax encouraged
- Minimum 0-1 years of accounting experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stringent deadlines within a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work withmultiple departments
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel - experience in Pivot Tables and VLookups are a +
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work 20-40 hours a week during Fall 2018 in Jacksonville, Florida
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Passion and interest in sports
More Sports Internships
Fanatics, Inc. - Accounting Intern - Fall 2018 - Jacksonville
Sports Equipment - Assist with month end close activities. Prepare Journal Entries. Assist with preparation and review of financial statements. Assist with monthly analysis and reconciliations
Backcountry.com - Recruiting Intern
Sports Equipment - company is looking for a Seasonal Recruiter who is eager to learn the ins-and-outs of eCommerce Recruitment.
Major League Baseball Players Association - General Internship
Pro Sports - Responsibilities vary depending on need, but assignments will include research opportunities, general office support, and administrative assistance.
Major League Baseball Players Association - Communications Internship
Pro Sports - Intern will gain valuable communications/public relations experience working within a preeminent sports labor and marketing organization. Reporting to the director and assistant director of communications, the communications intern will be involved with day-to-day media, public relations and marketing communications activities.