Retail Intern - National Campus / Sports Management
Purpose of Position: Assist in creating educational contentfor both players and providers, allowing us to fulfill our mission of creatinga "Learning Lab" environment for the entire campus. Major Duties:
- Administrative assistance in settingup educational workshops, courses, blog posts, socials
and other events
- Assist in specialty workshops with playerdevelopment players, pros and coaches
- Assist in scheduling of current interns on campus.
- Assist Campus Laboratories in on-campus learning labwhich will include Audio/Video production, editing, live streaming and training of interns and teaching professionals
- Operate video equipment for educational content
- Edit audio/video (post-production)
- Opportunities for on-court teaching/racquetstringing (not mandatory)
- Any other duties as directed by supervisor
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Experience in basic video/audio editing software (orable to pick up on quickly)
- experience in basic live stream production.
How To Apply For This Internship