Human Resources Intern / Sports Equipment
Are you an energetic, self-motivated and an organized individual? Yes? Then this internship was made for you! GTM Sportswear is looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our HR team! This internship requires around 15 to 20 hours per week and would need to be able to work in between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. This internship is located in Manhattan, Kansas and could potentially continue on throughout the next semester and summer.
This internship is available for the Spring 2018 semester and will require at least 20 hours a week, with the possibility of lasting through the summer.
What You Get To Do
· Support the day to day recruiting, hiring and on-boarding operations in the HR Department.
· Assist team members with every day questions
· Learn the ins and outs of what HR is all about!
Some Things We Will Consider
· Pursuing a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related degree
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to pay close attention to details
· Ability to multi-task
· Thrives in fast paced work environment
· Very good project management skills and following through
· Strong team working skills across multiple business areas
How To Apply For This Internship