Experience & Education Requirements
- Design-school trained graphic designer or animator
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Ability to utilize Adobe Creative Suite to turn around ideas quickly
- Must have completed a minimum of three years in an accredited four-year college/university degree program
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0. Academic transcripts (official or unofficial) will be requested
- Some prior internship and/or work experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated interest in working in professional sports
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States and international students must have all visas and employment authorizations prior to the start of the internship.
- Completion of this application assumes eligibility to work in the United States.
NFL Summer Internship Program participants have the opportunity to contribute to the organization's success while receiving an unmatched, behind-the-scenes learning experience. Though interns work within specific departments, they are able to explore all aspects of the business of professional football through challenging project assignments, speaker presentations, mentoring relationships, and networking opportunities.Internship Details:
The Creative Design Intern will support the NFL's internal creative teams on key event style guides, logos, photo shoots, presentations, and more. Events may include Super Bowl, Pro Bowl, and Kickoff, as the creative planning work for these events begin well in advance of the event date.Program Details:
The summer program covers a minimum of 8 weeks, from Monday, June 4, 2018 through Friday, July 27, 2018.
Please note that some departments may require their interns to work past the official end date. If so, this will be communicated to the applicant during the interview process. Interns will be required to work five (5) full days (approximately 40 hours) per week. Interns will be paid an hourly rate for their work.Application Details & Deadline:
In addition to submitting your resume and completing your online profile, you will be required to answer the following essay questions:
A completed application constitutes the completion and submission of all relevant fields in the profile, including the program specific questions and résumé. Applications must be submitted no later than Friday, January 5, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST. No exceptions will be made for those who miss the application deadline.
- How will your participation in this program contribute to your long-term career objectives?
- The NFL's core values are Integrity, Resiliency, Respect, and Responsibility to Team. Please choose one of our values, define it in your own words, and give an example of a time that you have exemplified that value in your educational or professional life.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. If you are not selected, you will receive an email notification. Please do not contact the NFL regarding the status of your application.