Summer Ticket Sales Internship / Pro Sports
Unpaid internship runs from May 14, 2018– August 12, 2018 (dates can be adjusted to fit school schedule). Expected to work 11:00am-5:00pm on non-game days and 11:30am until the end of the game on game days.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Research and organize sales lead lists
· Assist in ticket sales staff projects
· Make outbound sales calls to individual buyers
· Handle inbound calls
· Assist with processing ticket orders and payments
· Assist with weekly reports
· Provide unsurpassed customer service for all fans
· Work all Dash home games and some non-baseball events
· Assist ticket sales staff with game day duties
· Assist in other departments on game day as needed
TRAINING: All new hires in the Winston-Salem ticket department go through comprehensive training before they begin their day-to-day job responsibilities. We believe our ticket staff should have a solid understanding of our products and sales philosophies. You will receive training and skills needed to be successful with the Winston-Salem Dash or any other professional sports team.
How To Apply For This Internship