Overview NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building - and sharing - digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We're passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you're an athlete.
- Full Time
- Level: Nike
- Travel: Minimal
Success Profile At Nike Digital, we're revolutionizing fitness and sport. We're creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and acheive their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike's proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our products, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- Digitally Savvy
- Technologically Savvy
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows. Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day. Ryan Miller Technical Architect
- Tutition Reimbursment
- Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
- Family Support
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance
- Company Wide Volunteering
As an Intern on the Nike Digital team you will use your engineering background to take an active role in developing new products and technologies. Utilizing fundamental engineering tools and techniques Nike Digital interns work to innovate and accelerate our brand's digital technology.
Intern opportunities exist within the following areas:
- Software Engineer Intern
- Application Engineer Intern
- iOS Developer Intern
- Software Quality Engineer Intern
- Mobile App Release Coordinator Intern
- Mobile Release Engineer Intern
- Mobile Quality Specialist Intern
- Mobile App Engineer Intern
- Site Reliability Engineer Intern
- Full Stack Developer Intern
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field by Spring 2019
- 6+ months' experience in an innovative engineering field or applied engineering
- Enterprise, business or solutions architecture experience (Mobile Web and iOS mobile software development highly preferred)
- Enthusiasm for Digital Technology and innovative technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to make presentations in front of senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team is preferred
- Demonstrated patterns of innovation
- Interest in automating manual processes, modern ship strategies, production monitoring, and hosted build systems
- Experience with Cloud based systems and micro services based architecture
All applications are due by Feb. 12th.
UR ID: 46837619