Please note: Length of this internship is ONE YEAR.JOB MISSION:
The ideal3DProduction Artist
internhas3Dmodeling experience with high and low resolution modeling skills. UV and Texturing skills are required as well as Lighting and rendering imagery for product visualization.
A 3DProduction ArtistIntern
should be proficient in the latest version of MODO, Photoshop and Illustrator. Traditional art skills are a plus.MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- Create CG Shoes from concept art provided by Designers at New Balance
- Complete qualityworkon time andto specification
- Create custom meshes for the New Balance Preset Library
- Create custom materials for the New Balance Preset Library
- Create custom lighting rigs and assemblies for the New Balance Preset Library
- Create additional assets for the Preset Library
- Assist3DProduction Manager in training Designers
- Proven and demonstrable experience in3DModeling and Rendering.
- Good understanding of most CG techniques and technologies (CG Generalist Skillset).
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with the Designers.
- Able to adapt to change, rapid iterations, and revisions.
- Handles constructive feedback well.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous learner.
We're happy to provide traditional benefits, but to us, the greatest benefit of working at New Balance is taking advantage of additional programs that will enhance your life at work and at home as you grow with our business. Each associate is encouraged to take ownership and mold their development process. To guide you in the process we offer traditional and nontraditional development opportunities, including mentor programs, to help you move your body or career, in which our executives participate as mentors. We also offer customized team sessions, on and off-site seminars and tuition reimbursement.
Learn more about our company benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.