Corporate Partnerships Internship / Pro Sports
The Jacksonville Icemen are looking for two (2) energetic and ambitious college students or post-graduates looking for an opportunity to enhance their career path with real world, hands-on experience. Our goal is to provide an enriching environment that allows each intern to grow and develop professionally and personally. As an intern, you will have the unique experience of learning from multiple departments from the newest professional hockey team in Jacksonville, the Icemen. As life is within the sports industry, your day-to-day responsibilities will rarely be the same. The official start date and kick off of for this year’s Corporate Partnership Interns will be June 26, 2018 with an end date of May 31, 2019. The expectation is that the intern is available for up to 10 hours per week in office hours, as well as the ability to work all Icemen home games.
This position is responsible for assisting the Corporate Partnership Department with partner accounts, which includes, but is not limited to fulfillment, activation, and vendor programs. This position is a non-paid, year-long internship which works closely with our Partnership Marketing team over an entire season.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate with other members of the Corporate Partnership Department as internal departments for fulfillment of all contractual obligations for partner accounts. These responsibilities include in-arena and out-of-arena programs, media properties, in-arena signage, etc. Attend weekly meetings to review partner fulfillment, opportunities, new programs and promotions.
· Produce annual mid-season recaps and annual end of season summary kits for sponsors, including a video recap if necessary.
· Various administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to typing reports and proposals, filing and organizing.
· Working with the Game Production team to write and produce game day scripts, making sure sponsor obligations are fulfilled.
· Game Day Vendor programs: work with the Partnership Marketing Coordinators to direct vendor promotions, including in-game elements, compliance and prize fulfillment.
· College Student or Recent College Graduate
· Excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize jobs on short notice
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
· Must be able to work nights and weekends
· Must have reliable transportation
Applications must be submitted through Teamwork. Please do not mail or email resumes to the Icemen. All qualified candidates will be contacted by phone and/or by email. Please do not contact the Icemen staff to check the status of your application. When applying, please be sure your updated contact information is provided.
How To Apply For This Internship