Internship - Sports Spring 2019 / Sports Media
KCBS2/KCAL9 TV, the CBS Owned & Operated Duopoly in Los Angeles, the Sports Dept. is seeking two Interns. Participating in the Paid Internship Program you will have the opportunity to experience how a daily local station puts together several sports broadcasts that run throughout each day. This Intern will also witness and take part in day to day activities. Internship programs are for approximately 12 weeks and conclude at the end of the semester.
- Working with all sports department computer programs
- Working with all members of the sports department and assisting them in preparing each afternoon and nightly sportscasts.
- Logging nightly games as well as interviews shot by our reporters.
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited college or university, and be an incoming sophomore, Junior or Senior.
- Must have excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a strong interest in all sports, beyond just the major ones.
- Must have flexible hours at night and on weekends.
- Must provide intern eligibility letter from academic advisor
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word & Outlook)
- Video logging
- Cover administrative duties as necessary
How To Apply For This Internship