Event Operations Intern / Pro Sports
Toyota Center/Houston Rockets
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Assist with all third-party events at Toyota Center, including distributing credentials and assisting the event coordinator as needed.
- Assist in marketing efforts as needed for all Toyota Center concerts and events.
- Assist the director, event coordinators and booking coordinator on other projects as needed.
- Facilitate internal meetings in Toyota Center.
- Support event and production elements including: production meetings, event details and maps, advancing concerts, pre-and post event inspections, etc.
- Provide general support of Event Operations Department in daily operations.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Director of Event Operations.
- Participate in Receptionist Training.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Current college student or graduated within 6 months
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Good interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn about the Event Production industry
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work nights, weekends, long days and holidays
- Car/drivers license required
- Self motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Job Questions: How did you hear about this job?
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed
Yes/No- I have local housing available in/near Houston.
How To Apply For This Internship