Promotions/Marketing Intern / Pro Sports
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist with the organizing and promoting of community programs.
- Assist with the promotions department with pre-game prep.
- Gather promo props for on-fields, keep press box and on-field closet organized, track inventory and other misc. duties.
- Help with pre-game and in-game promotions including participants, set-up, execution and possibly being on-field emcee.
- Help come up with creative ideas for the on-fields, theme nights and other events that the Crawdads can implement into the promotions schedule.
- Schedule, manage, and promote mascot appearances including dressing up as the mascot, going on appearances and attending community events.
- Prepare music and video board clips to use during games and learn how to operate press box equipment.
- Assist with the social media outlets-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Print stat packets and help setup media information in the press box.
- Assist with birthday party requests including selling, communicating, preparing and game day execution.
- Create and distribute manager sheets, welcome letters, and player signups.
- Help with member card creation and data base collection for Claw Club and Silver Slugger members.
- Answer phones and fulfill single game ticket requests and answer any questions.
- Make calls to sell specific ticket packages including ticket books, mini plans and other targeted groups.
- Assist in the ticket office as needed
- Oversee the customer care booth and help with setup and managing customer service employees.
- Keep scrap book updated.
- Keep Texas Rangers package log updated.
- Other tasks and duties as needed including assisting the Stadium Operations Manager.
- OUTSTANDING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation and the ability to take initiative.
- Enthusiastic attitude and outgoing, creative nature.
- Ability to perform physical labor for long extended periods of time and in various weather conditions.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work all home games during the season.
- Personal transportation to get to and from the ballpark.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
How To Apply For This Internship