: Event Operations Intern, as part of CSC Leadership AcademyTime Commitment
: Full-time (6 months; January 2020 - July 2020)Location:
multiple positions across the United StatesCompensation:
Internship is paid a monthly stipend for administrative responsibilities and hourly pay for event hours. Pay structure will vary based on location.Education/Experience:
Recently graduated from or currently enrolled in a college or university preferred. (preferred fields of study in Sports Management, Event Management, Business Management, Criminal Justice, Human Resources or Hospitality)Skills Required:
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on an individual basis as situation dictates
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced events environment
- Effective time management skills
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to assist in event set-up and breakdown
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information
- Ability to commit to a full-time schedule
- Assist in the development and execution of events that promote the safety and experience of guests
- Assist with day-to-day administrative and event operations
- Logistics: assist with the physical setup/breakdown of equipment, distributing uniforms, radios, event day paperwork, and other equipment as needed
- Fulfill administrative duties such as data entry, correspondence, facilitating meetings, procurement and care of operational supplies, general communication with staff, and other office and event responsibilities as necessary
- Assist in the workforce management of CSC Event Staff, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, scheduling, database management and on-site supervision
- Interacts with employees and clients in a professional manner
- Perform various other duties as may be assigned by any of the CSC Managers
: local travel
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Questions: How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to relocate?
Are you available full-time starting January 2020?