Events Department Intern-Summer Events/Training / Pro Sports
The Events Department Internship Opportunities include the following categories listed below.
- Summer Events – The Summer Events intern(s) is responsible for assisting with the planning, promotion and execution of the annual Summer Tour, This intern(s) will also assist with the planning and execution of Colts In Motion events, Training Camp and other miscellaneous events throughout the summer.
o May 2020 - August 2020
- Training Camp – The Training Camp intern(s) is responsible for assisting with the planning, promotion and execution of Colts Training Camp, This intern(s) will work with Season Ticket Members, Partnership and Community groups to coordinate Camp visitors. This intern(s) will work with the events team to execute all Training Camp events open to the public.
o July 2020 - August 2020
- Game Day – The Game Day intern(s) is responsible for assisting with all game day operations including the setup, tear down and execution of pre-game fan activation in Touchdown Town and other areas of the stadium. This intern will assist with other additional in-game activations and promotions as needed.
o August 2020 - January 2020 NOTE: All of the above categories may have the opportunity to include additional events as staffing is needed. Candidates selected may be offered multiple categories (EX: Summer Events + Training Camp + Game Day)Click here for full job descriptions for each category
General Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Live within driving distance of Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center or be willing to relocate during the internship
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, organized, with the ability to multi-task, be flexible and passionate about working in sports
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Commit to a full-time work schedule (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 pm., weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary).
- For Game Day Internship – commit to working all (10) home games
- For Training Camp Internship - commit to working all open practices and other events associated with Training Camp
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Questions: How did you hear about this job?
How To Apply For This Internship