Marketing Department/Front Office Intern / Pro Sports
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Colts Marketing Department and Front Office Internship Opportunities include the following departments listed below. All internships begin in May 2020
and conclude following the end of the 2020 Season.
Click here for full job descriptions for each department.
- Cheerleading – The Cheer intern assists with the Colts Cheer program and Youth Cheer programs. This individual will assist with the planning and executing of cheer events, appearances and social media, as well as several game day responsibilities.
- Community Relations – The Community Relations interns assist in facilitating and developing programming that enhance the team’s presence within the community and supports the organization’s overall vision and mission. CR interns are an integral part of successful community events and programs. CR interns will assist the department on a day-to-day basis, in addition to supporting the 50/50 Raffle program, Game Day Collections and Community Ticket Block.
- Events – The Events Interns are an integral part of the Colts grassroots marketing efforts. Events Interns will be responsible for managing Colts in Motion, the team’s traveling museum, as well as assisting with all signature Colts events including the Summer Tour, Training Camp, Colts 5K, Kickoff Concert and several Game Day responsibilities.
- Marketing – The Marketing intern is responsible for assisting with the fulfillment and execution of Colts Fan Clubs and Loyalty program. This intern will assist with marketing efforts throughout the season including ticket marketing and other various initiatives and programs.
- Partnership Marketing – The Partnership Marketing interns are responsible for assisting the Corporate Partnerships team with the fulfillment and execution of client programs/initiatives. These interns will also help with all Partner hospitality events, serve as the on-site liaison for various Colts events and help the Partnership Marketing Managers with game day client activation.
- Youth Football – The Youth Football intern assists with all PLAY 60 Zone appearances at Colts and community events. This intern assists in scheduling and executing Big Blue Football Camps, Fit Camps and the Friday Night Football Tour. The YFB intern will also help with Youth Football’s 7-on-7 Tournament, Colts Skills Camp and other programs and initiatives.
General Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Recent graduate from an accredited university
- Live within driving distance of Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center or be willing to relocate during the internship
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, organized, with the ability to multi-task, be flexible and passionate about working in sports
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Commit to a full-time work schedule (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 pm., weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary).
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a company vehicle
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Questions: How did you hear about this job?
How To Apply For This Internship