Intern, Ticket Sales & Services
Hartford Athletic is a United Soccer League ("USL") club that plays its home matches at Dillon Stadium. The Club is providing qualified individuals the unique and special opportunity to help launch an expansion franchise. Position Summary:
Ticket Sales & Services interns report to the Vice President, Revenue & Strategic Initiatives and are responsible for assisting the Ticketing team on all aspects including sales, activation, and customer relations. The position will include day-to-day management of the sales process including prospecting, outreach, and pitching, participating in community events, in addition to customer service. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of soccer, a foundation in sales and marketing, and a desire to communicate with current ticket holders and prospective leads on a daily basis.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with sale of season tickets, premium seats, and group tickets.
- Participate in grassroots events and other community initiatives of the ticketing department.
- Assist ticket sales staff to achieve overall ticket sales goals of the Club.
- Assist in the processing, printing and distribution of season, group and single match tickets.
- Support Ticketing staff during home games.
- Provide customer service support on match days at box office ticket windows.
- Assist with administrative tasks for the department (i.e. - data entry, updating spreadsheets, filing, faxing, general office work).
- Attend community engagement events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Club.
- Knowledge and interest in sports.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit otherwise must be a volunteer.
- Available to work 15-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Questions:How did you hear about this job?