Social Media Intern / Pro Sports
Dallas Cowboys Football Club
The Dallas Cowboys Social Media Department is looking for a well-qualified social media intern with working experience in the field. The purpose of our department is to develop, schedule and maintain the content provided on all Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, The Star and AT&T Stadium social media channels. This position will end after the 2020 season. This position will be limited to 28 hours per week. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Social Media Coordinator in creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
- Assist in scheduling and implementing a monthly, weekly, daily social media calendar.
- Monitor and engage communication with fans across all social media platforms in real time.
- Real time coverage of live team events and functions.
- Maintain and update social media channels during home and road games.
- Maintain and update YouTube channel
- In tune with TikTok videos and trends
- Assist in developing and updating website content.
- Assist the Content Strategist in pulling social, web, app and CTV analytics.
- Contribute to CowBuzz, our social media blog on dallascowboys.com.
- A degree in marketing, communications, social media or related field plus on the job social media experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok also must have a pulse on developing social media platforms.
- Strong storytelling/copywriting/copyediting skills.
- Basic knowledge of the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to work as a team under tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Hours: Flexible but will include nights, weekends and holidays.
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Job Questions:How did you hear about this job?
How To Apply For This Internship