In 2016 Global Awards, LLC was founded in Cartersville, Georgia. The entire team at Global Awards has long been involved in the sports event industry. Due to dissatisfaction in the market, Global Awards was launched to provide a cheap and reliable solution, while offering improved quality. The company has grown exponentially with the increased size of Perfect Game USA, and is now located in Kennesaw, Georgia.
We are looking for an energetic, multi-talented, part time production employee who is detail and task oriented, can work independently and with a team, and has a focus on design and quality in their work.
As a production employee you will be responsible for creating layouts of engraving in CorelDRAW with attention to design style, details, and accuracy. You will be responsible for engraving a variety of pre-manufactured and unique customer items, ensuring quality production standards with each piece. Time will also be spent assembling trophies and awards, requiring a focus on a consistent standard with each piece. You will be responsible for printing and assembling a wide variety of products such as bag tags, banners, plaques, etc. In addition to this you will be responsible for proofreading and providing design feedback on layouts for customer projects. Others day will be spent on the operations side of business with logistics, forecasting, and inventory management.
Customer Service and Production Position:
Additional Responsibilities/Preferred Skills:
- Safe and accurate use of laser engravers, UV printers, sublimation materials, metal sheers, and assorted fabrication tools.
- Use of CorelDRAW to create and utilize layouts to create individualized and design-oriented pieces that capture ideas and vision for awards or engraving.
- Maintain and ensure operation and cleanliness of shop equipment through regular maintenance and spot cleaning after use.
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness of shop production areas. Ensure personal areas are tidy and organized and that peers can easily navigate project space to complete jobs simultaneously.
- Demonstrate open and honest communication with any concerns about a project, project delays, or possible errors
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- General design familiarity: CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe
- Design eye with an understanding of what looks good/how text and logos/images work together best
- Openness to try new techniques
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Time management/task prioritization
- Baseball knowledge/background (not needed but preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Questions:
- How did you hear about this job?